Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Our newest member!

Korver Rain Rogers

Tattie couldn't wait one more second to hold Korver, she loves her so much!

Big sister Bentlee thinks she is pretty awesome too!


After holding her for one second Jack asked if we could please have another one-I said NO.
Noah loves to hold her and can't wait to boss her around like everyone else.

Have you ever seen a more beautiful baby!!!

Darbye held her for a few seconds then said , "Is this all she does?"



Sam informing us that no one touches her without hand sanitizer first!

The 1st moment they saw her.

Tatum asking her dad about one million questions about Korver.





She is such a good baby! (are you ready Shanley?!)


We will keep her!!!

3 comments:

  1. She is so pretty, I know that You and Jack are so proud but is he crazy, really one more. I agree with you just spoil this pretty little one.
    I am so Happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes yes yes I am so ready!! Ha Ha she is SOO adorable! Tell Jack that is what grand kids are for, you have the benefits but not all the work :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mom I like these pictures. She is perfect!! We are so lucky

    ReplyDelete