Monday, September 3, 2012

More craziness!


 Ok here is the living room i just put my primitive in here.


The pie safe, it isn't done yet I have to do the inside but that is going to wait until I paint the balcony and railing.
My lollies

See I need black and white on this tree-I love my tree THANKS Darcye!

 love how this turned out and its all DI stuff! Cheep!!!

 ok I got these containers at Krumpets and I am saving up because I am getting lime green and red ones for Christmas, Valentines and the 4th! O ya and St Patties too!
I really like them.

The top of my hutch in the dinning room-I love it! It all lights up.



 My peanuts stuff and my favorite stuff of all...my nightmare before Christmas stuff Darcye got me-LOVE IT!




My Table-I am so into Table-scapes!

Sorry about the bad pictures-I was hurrying for my mom and Darcye-they wanted  to see this now!



My witches Leslie Truman got me one year -one of my most favorite things too!


Ok Mom and Darcye here is my whole house-so far. I am so in love with how this shelf turned out!

2 comments:

  1. You are already so decked out! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it Dana! And it looks like your house has changed a lot since I have been there like 7 years ago...I am going to pop by the next time i'm in enterprise.

    ReplyDelete