Saturday, June 16, 2012

River Fun Day!

We had a fun, fun day playing at the river! We swam for hours and hours and got pretty fried too! They were selling fishing nets at the dollar store and every kid there was catching catfish, frogs, tadpoles and baby minnows, Noah and the kids had two buckets full!
I couldn't resist the opportunity to snap some pictures, and I am so glad I did! Even though walking on the slippery rocks with my good camera was kind of scary, I love the picture I got-especially the one that I got of Bentlee. I think It might be my favorite picture of her ever!!!



Bentlee is all ways watching out for Tatum-the daredevil! Tatum is not afraid of anything!



Lincoln had fun even though he was missing Holden pretty bad! Portia and the boys were in Nevada and we missed them! But nothing slows down Lincoln!
Nixin loved playing in the wet sand and as all ways loves playing with Noah.


Noah would live at Sam's (if Bentlee could have her way) she is such a GREAT Aunt and loves all her nieces and nephews so much!

As I was saying Tatum isn't scared of anything and never slows down-not even to pull her britches up!


My favorite picture of Bentlee!


Just more pictures that are fun!














2 comments:

  1. YEAH! So much fun!! you really should do this with us at least once a week... I so need some pictures from you. LOVE YOU Mommy Dearest!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these picturesmom!!! Bring ur camera Thursday!!

    ReplyDelete