Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Goodbye SlADE!



Add caption

 Well it seemed like Slade got his call and the next day we were driving him to the MTC! I guess you are never quite prepared to send your last boy away for two years! Noah was not to happy about it at all-her life has been filled with everyone leaving her! She is getting sick of it!
 Even Darbye shed some tears which made her dad tear up-it's just something we never see!Good bye dad

Getting everything unloaded.

I started crying-uncontrollably Monday night when he was set apart and couldn't get controll until an hour after we dropped him off! Darbye said I had Chinese eyes! It's not that I love Slade more then my other boys it's that I love my boys! When I sent someone off I all ways had one or two spares at home, well folks I am out of male spares! So I will cry.

Darbye cried because all she has is Noah (I think all my kids would cry) JK

She's not to thrilled about being stuck with Darbye either!



Goob Bye Slade-See you again in two years!


2 comments:

  1. Mom, I put your music on....did it work? All your posts look way good!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe, Slade will be a great missionary, I swear I haven't seen Noah since she was born. She seems all grown up now.

    ReplyDelete