Saturday, August 9, 2014

cHiCkEn cOoP!

It's time to build a chicken coop!

Today we will be building 4 of these,

Jack is teaching Noah, Tresure and Kenley one of the most important things they can learn....



that girls can do anything boys can do , if they just try.



this being a "Jack" project, exact measurements are a must!


This is a picture of my favorite spot in the word! I clean is up and then it looks just like this 10 minutes later, but I actually know where every thing is.Yes this is a women's work room,  I took shop in school for 2 years instead of cooking.  I knew I would live cooking someday so why start with it any sooner then I had to!   My shop classes are the most important classes I ever took in school!   ( I am making Darbye take welding this year!  The 1 class I regret not ever taking.)








How to use power tools, the best thing a dad can teach his daughter!




Look at these girls, they didn't need any help after a while!

Part 2, 3 and 4 to come

1 comment:

  1. So Proud of Jack and You for teaching them to be Strong and Self reliant!!!

    ReplyDelete