Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Some fun picture of one of our newest grand-baby, Monroe, she is so beautiful!

When Jackson first said her name, he called her Mongrel! It was so funny but quickly corrected! We all love holding her , she is such a snuggle baby.

Just some fun pictures of Christmas decorations, I changed things up and added aqua to my Christmas colors and loved it!

My new favorite color combination is Aqua and red! I am adding it to my laundry room so I can enjoy it all day long (because that is where I stinking live!).





Ya as much as I love my aqua and red decorations it cant compare to how much I love Noah!
                                     Can you tell she gets sick of my picture taking!

2 comments:

  1. Of course Monroe is a beauty! I always love your decorations. Wish you would buy me some and decorate my house....every holiday:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your tree's and your new grand baby... How many do you have? and Noah!!!!

    ReplyDelete