Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Pictures, Frogs and Pox's!

Shanley Truman helped me figure out some things on my photo shop elements program and I love this color blocking program! So I have been playing around with some pictures!



Gus, Edgar and Micheal decided to fill my sink with about 15 frogs one night!



The grand babies had a blast playing with them!


It was hard getting any good pictures because everyone was moving so much!

Noah got the chicken pox and I have never had a kid more covered! This was taken after about 8 days,when they started to look better!


2 comments:

  1. I feel so special getting a shout out on your blog ha ha. Cute pics and the color blocking is really cool. I like it! Poor Noah...I have never seen chicken pox that bad :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy!!! I have never seen chicken pox that bad, who was she around.
    JoLee still goes out to look for frogs she loves them.

    ReplyDelete