Saturday, November 24, 2012

Our Moyle Family Home Evening!

OK so here we all are, lined up to see who has the ugliest sweater!


Come on! I think I should have won!!! This is the ugliest thing I have ever seen! Even Kristina is scared by it! (Sam's isn't ugly-it's terrifying!)

Sorry Cassie but your husband took these pictures!


Garret won! His was pretty ugly! (Austin said it smelled pretty bad too!)

Rob should have won for the prettiest, it even blinked!


Only a secure man could wear what Rye wore.

Sam's is still terrifying everyone-right Jamie.

Jack was offended they asked him to stand in the line-he thought his was beautiful!



OK we just have a blast together!

This was the only picture I could find of Jamie being serious.

Sometimes in life you just snap the world best picture and here it is for me. This is Pat and Jack watching the Moyle talent show, (and we are a very talented bunch), that's pure pride on Pat's face and Jacks emotional-I love my kids face! What a awesome picture!
Lore and Shalona playing a duet.
People writing cards to our two missionaries, Slade and JB.


We had a play, put on by all the kids, a talent show, part of our family talent production is below... We ate good food and played some fun games. One of my favorite parts was a special book called Penne's Christmas Jar that Chris Davidson read to us. Mindee also gave each family a Christmas Jar to use this whole next year so we can do something special for next year to help a family in need. Chris and Mindee did a great job, it was wonderful!

















Clean up time, it's so sad when a fun night ends!


1 comment:

  1. What?? Garett won? I think it should have been you 1st, Rye 2nd and probably Portia or Jack 3rd. Ha ha this looks like a BLAST! I have always wanted to go to an ugly sweater party :)

    ReplyDelete