Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Noah's Halloween Party!

Noah asked for a Halloween party and I thought, Why not?So we had one and I think I had more fun then the girls!

I hung "blood " filled doughnuts from the close line and they had a race to see who could eat them the fastest! Riley Reber won!

Next we had a mummy wrapping contest....





Team B won! 


We went threw 5 rolls of TP!

We ate Frankenstein punch, wrapped mummy dogs, werewolf guts salad,(taco salad) , bloody jello (cherry jello), and had baked S mores for dessert!



We also played Halloween Bingo and ended the night with a romping game of Vampire hide and go seek. 

What a fun group of girls! 

We can't forget the Pinata! Treasure finally broke it open!


2 comments:

  1. This looks like so much fun :) I still need to come see your house. I wanted to see it all decorated like Halloween though. Dang!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I want to see your house too! Your home would be the very best home to do a Halloween party, you are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete