Sunday, July 15, 2012

Crazy times at Lagoon

Yes that is Austin and Darbye hanging up there about to pull the cord and swoop down hopefully not to their deaths!
They had a blast doing this and Darbye screamed so hard and both of them laughed their guts out!

Austin even managed to wave!


Action Jackson! He had to ride on the gorilla! We had a fun day at the zoo with Erin, Austin, Darbye, Noah Jack and I. Sorry about the bad pictures I left my camera at home! So just a few phone pics.

Just a few random pictures off of my phone. These are after the girls took 1st at a St. George softball tournament!




3 comments:

  1. The sky coaster is so fun! I could never pull though, looks like you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could never do that but I could see Joe & Newt talking JoLee into doing it!
    Iam so Glad you started this I will have to update mine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. MOM! i LOoooVEeeee your family picture!!! NOT!!!

    ReplyDelete